PLASTIC & METAL INDUSTRIAL POWER RAILS
DEYLE METAL BUSBAR POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS
TYPE D: DEYLE METAL CONDUCTOR BAR RAILS 16-50AMP
This contact rail makes your “sockets” portable. Various sockets can easily be secured to this rail, whether or not per socket separately.
This rail is often used in workshops, laboratories, practical rooms at schools. Because the socket can be dragged along to the place where the power is needed and the power is supplied from above, a very safe workplace environment is created, with the risk of accidents being reduced to a minimum.
In combination with, for example, spring balancers, the cord is pulled back every time.
TYPE b: DEYLE METAL CONDUCTOR BAR RAILS 16-100AMP
This type is especially suitable for the power supply of moving machines / parts of installations.
The robust design provides a maintenance-friendly and reliable solution for powering your devices. Make your power supply flexible by using the very safe and solid power rail from Deyle.
PLASTIC CONDUCTOR BAR RAILS
This plastic rail is made entirely of plastic with a maximum load of 140 Amp. Due to the special design, this rail can be quickly mounted.
In addition, the pieces of rail are easy to replace.
Very affordable system!
- The track has a compact design, which means that a minimum installation height is required.
- Each coupling piece in the sliding contact line acts as an expansion piece, eliminating the need for special expansion pieces.
- The system is easy to customize due to its simplicity. Fast assembly.
- The rail can be mounted in one go. You don't have to go back to previous sections every time. End feeding or intermediate feeding is possible.
- Can be repaired quickly if damaged without moving or detaching the other rail.
- Voltage up to 600 V Working temperature ture -35 and + 55 degrees Celsius
- Outdoor application possible (possibly in combination with special accessories)
- Splash-proof category IP23 and in combination with special fittings IP24